Brandon Diagonal Boulevard Bridge
Brandon Diagonal Bridge
View of the north rail. Falling apart.
Photo taken by Dave King
BH Photo #255055
One of the concrete rails have either fallen off or have been removed. There's only one side rail remaining. No NBI data that I could find.
- Concrete culvert bridge over Drainage on Brandon Diagonal Boulevard
- Buchanan County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Concrete culvert
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.31921, -91.99261 (decimal degrees)
42°19'09" N, 91°59'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/583011/4685709 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56427 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 31, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Concrete inset railing"
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com