Elkhorn Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Elkhorn Creek on 280th Street
- Audubon County, Iowa
- Don't know
- Built 1973
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.60218, -95.02351 (decimal degrees)
41°36'08" N, 95°01'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/331373/4607586 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Elk Horn
- Land survey
- T. 78 N., R. 36 W., Sec. 06
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 66921 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 12857 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 12, 2015: Updated by Kevin Skow: Bridge might not exist based on sateliite imagery. Have listed condition as unknown for the time being.
- April 10, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated GPS and Road Name
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- Kevin Skow - weatherbum [at] hotmail [dot] com