Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mahuna Gulch on Mamalahoa Road
- Hawaii County, Hawaii
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer
Span length: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +20.02500, -155.33444 (decimal degrees)
20°01'30" N, 155°20'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 5/255389/2216326 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory number
- BH 12668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com