Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pahoehoe Stream on Hawaii Belt Road
- Hawaii County, Hawaii
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +19.77472, -155.09361 (decimal degrees)
19°46'29" N, 155°05'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 5/280334/2188312 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)
- Inventory number
- BH 12680 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com