Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Lake Jackson on Conley Ditch Road
- Newton County, Georgia
- No longer exists
- Built 1909; replaced 2000
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 99.7 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.39833, -83.84333 (decimal degrees)
33°23'54" N, 83°50'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/235544/3699061 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- GA 21750380 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 12598 (Bridgehunter.com ID)