County Route 316 Ocklawaha River Bridge
This is an unusually tall bridge, going up to about 70-80 feet right over solid ground. A canal was planned for the area, but never constructed, hence the bizarre height.
- Steel stringer bridge over Ocklawaha River on Cr-316
- Marion County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1969
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 180.1 ft.
Total length: 4,452.3 ft. (0.8 mi.)
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.37208, -81.89551 (decimal degrees)
29°22'19" N, 81°53'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/413089/3249542 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 364040 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2018: New Street View added by Scott B.