Florida Trail Wildlife Bridge
Constructed with the purpose of providing not only pedestrians but Florida wildlife (Including the endangered Florida Panther) a place to cross the interstate highway.
- Beam bridge over I-75 on Flordia Trail
- Marion County, Florida
- Open to pedestrians and wildlife
- Built 2000
Length of largest span: 102.4 ft.
Total length: 204.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.05194, -82.16889 (decimal degrees)
29°03'07" N, 82°10'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/386203/3214304 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 369001 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 66168 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2015: Added by Luke