Old Dixie Highway Overpass
Bridge is possibly eligible for the NRHP.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Old Dixie Hwy & Fec R/R on Us-1 Sb (Sr-5)
- Florida Ridge, Indian River County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1934
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 49.5 ft.
Total length: 287.7 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +27.55778, -80.36861 (decimal degrees)
27°33'28" N, 80°22'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/562332/3048375 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 880001 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 49320 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 10, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth