This bridge has been repainted in a distinctive yellow color scheme as of November 2019.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Suwannee River on County Route 340
- Bell, Dixie County, Florida, and Gilchrist County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Deck plate girder bridge on wooden crib piers
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 452.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Bell Cannon Bridge
W.O. Cannon-D.W. McCollister Memorial Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.79571, -82.91974 (decimal degrees)
29°47'45" N, 82°55'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/314449/3297694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 310002 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 90242 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2020: New photos from Nick Boppel
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com