Old East Bay Bridge
3 trusses of this bridge were dumped into the ocean to become part of an artificial reef.
- Parker through truss bridge over East Bay on Oakshore Drive (old alignment of US 98)
- Panama City, Bay County, Florida
- Built 1927; All spans removed 2008; 3 spans unk to become an artificial reef
- Parker through truss
- Also called
- Tyndall Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.10310, -85.60753 (decimal degrees)
30°06'11" N, 85°36'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634167/3331028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Point
- Inventory number
- BH 48060 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 25, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added build datel Noted that 3 spans became an artificial reef
- April 20, 2016: Updated by Luke: Added category "Converted to an artificial reef"
- December 11, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added loss date.
- February 8, 2011: Added by James McCray