Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Econfina Creek on Scott Road
- Bay County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.8 ft.
Total length: 89.6 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.55525, -85.43517 (decimal degrees)
30°33'19" N, 85°26'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/650085/3381355 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 464423 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83086 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com