No votes cast
Arland D. Williams Jr. Memorial Bridge
This is a bridge that forms part of the 14th Street Bridge complex. It currently carries Interstate 395 northbound
- Steel stringer bridge over Potomac River on Interstate 395
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated and renamed 1983
Length of largest span: 174.9 ft.
Total length: 2,434.2 ft. (0.5 mi.)
Deck width: 62.0 ft.
- Also called
- 14th Street Bridge (common but technically improper name)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87543, -77.04009 (decimal degrees)
38°52'32" N, 77°02'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/323027/4304930 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80606 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2018: Updated by Amanda: Added categories "Potomac River", "Navigable waterway", "Stringer"
That means there's no metadata the bot(s) Wikipedia uses can decipher.
That doesn't automatically mean there's a copyright violation, as some people intentionally nuke metadata.
What's more pertinent is the upload comment in which the uploader themselves states that it's their photograph and that they're self-releasing it as a GNU Free Documentation Licensed image.