Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Beacon Falls Canal on CT 852 in Beacon Falls
- New Haven County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1949
Span length: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44139, -73.06139 (decimal degrees)
41°26'29" N, 73°03'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/661927/4589601 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 3001 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com