Cook Avenue Bridge
Replaced 2012 as part of a flood control project.
- Stone arch bridge over Harbor Brook on CT 71 (Cook Avenue) in Meriden
- Meriden, New Haven County, Connecticut
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1901; replaced 2012
- Stone arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Also called
- Harbor Brook Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.53000, -72.80833 (decimal degrees)
41°31'48" N, 72°48'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/682843/4599913 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 1080 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12178 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 98.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 16, 2020: Updated by Ian Martin: Replaced by a new bridge
- August 3, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin