CT 38S 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in June 2015
BH Photo #403928
Bridge was built at same time as Farmington Canal was constructed 450' to the east. A modern bridge now carries Meadow Road over the Pequabuck River.
- Stone arch bridge over Pequabuck River before rechanneling 300' west. On Farmington Canal Heritage Trail in Farmington
- Farmington, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1833
- Brownstone-rubble arch
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 19, 1984
- Also called
- Meadow Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71659, -72.83956 (decimal degrees)
41°42'60" N, 72°50'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/679719/4620565 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Britain
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 84001049 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 61587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 28, 2017: New photos from Chester Gehman
- July 2, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- July 2, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added categories "HAER documented", "Rail-to-trail"
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com