Stanley Quarter Park Lower Bridge
Stanley Quarter Park Lower Arch Bridge
West side, with dam adjacent
Photo taken by Ian Martin in May 2021
BH Photo #498108
Plaque on northwest corner reads:
"This bridge erected in memory of Mary Richardson Hawley and
presented by her sons to the city of New Britain, 1925"
- Deck arch bridge over Unnamed Brook on Stanley Quarter Park Road B
- New Britain, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.69265, -72.77345 (decimal degrees)
41°41'34" N, 72°46'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/685287/4618047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 7007 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 92961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 8, 2021: New photos from Ian Martin
- April 28, 2021: Added by Dave King