Trumbull Street Footbridge (1864)
Published prior to 1923
BH Photo #416615
A pedestrian truss bridge built on the Truesdell patent crossing the Park River from the corner of Trumbull and Jewell streets to access Bushnell Park.
- Lost Truesdell pony truss bridge over Park River on Footpath to Bushnell Park in Hartford.
- Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1864; replaced 1915
- - A.D. Briggs & Co. of Springfield, Massachusetts
- Truesdell pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.76473, -72.67653 (decimal degrees)
41°45'53" N, 72°40'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/693137/4626264 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartford North
- Inventory number
- BH 80152 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 20, 2018: New photos from Chester Gehman
- February 17, 2018: New photo from Chester Gehman
- January 24, 2018: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added A.D.Briggs as most likely builder.
- January 18, 2018: Added by Dave King