Collinsville Lenticular Bridge
CT 03M 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman 1970's
BH Photo #404071
Bridge was replaced about the time the Farmington River Trail was created. Replacement bridge is for pedestrians only and has no historical significance (see photo) Reason for replacement unknown.
- Lenticular pony truss over canal headrace in ex-Collins Axe Co. millyard.
- Collinsville, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Replaced by a new bridge
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Lenticular pony truss
Total length: 41.0 ft.
- Also called
- Collins Co. Millyard Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.80898, -72.92286 (decimal degrees)
41°48'32" N, 72°55'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/672541/4630653 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61177 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2017: New photos from Chester Gehman
- June 11, 2014: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added categories "Wrought Iron", "Pin-connected"
- June 2, 2014: Added by Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com