Pleasure Beach Bridge
Portion of the deck burned in 1996 leading to it's closure.
- Warren through truss bridge over Lewis Gut on a closed section Long Beach St.
- Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1927; Closed when a portion of the deck burned in 1996
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 1,366.2 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.16601, -73.16775 (decimal degrees)
41°09'58" N, 73°10'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/653710/4558803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CT 4455 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 49746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 23, 2018: New photo from Douglas Butler
- April 25, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- August 22, 2013: New photo from Douglas Butler
- September 30, 2011: Updated by Luke Harden: Added build year
- September 30, 2011: New Street View added by James McCray
- September 28, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Douglas Butler