Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Byram River on Bailwick Road in Greenwich
- Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
Span length: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.04611, -73.66250 (decimal degrees)
41°02'46" N, 73°39'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/612343/4544428 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- CT 5491 (Connecticut bridge number)
BH 12039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com