Continental Divide Race Park Entrance Bridge
"The track is currently owned by the owners of the Shelby Museum in Boulder, and does not seem to be readily available for use."
- Parker pony truss bridge carrying a pit road over a race track, both abandoned.
- Mead, Weld County, Colorado
- Closed to all traffic, missing deck
- Erected 1999; Abandoned since 2006
- Parker pony truss
- Also called
- Mountain View Motorsports Park Entrance Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.23481, -104.97875 (decimal degrees)
40°14'05" N, 104°58'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/501807/4453820 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81577 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 11, 2020: New photos from James McCray
- May 14, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added racetrack name & erection date.
- May 14, 2018: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com