Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rio Grande Canal on CR 23
- Rio Grande County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.70750, -106.33250 (decimal degrees)
37°42'27" N, 106°19'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/382613/4173919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Del Norte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- CO RGD023-00.70 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 12026 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com