White River Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over White River on CR 127
- Rio Blanco County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 98.4 ft.
Total length: 103.4 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02250, -108.12000 (decimal degrees)
40°01'21" N, 108°07'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/745773/4434228 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buckskin Point
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- CO RIOB-129-00.27 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 48045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 7, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com