Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White River on Rio Blanco County Road 73
- Rio Blanco County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 112.8 ft.
Total length: 116.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.18000, -108.56528 (decimal degrees)
40°10'48" N, 108°33'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/707309/4450764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Divide Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CO RIOB-073-00.23 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 12024 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com