Union Avenue Bridge
Bridge over Santa Fe Railway tracks, and new channel of Arkansas River, built during the Conservancy District program.
- Two-span deck truss bridge over the Arkansas River on Union Avenue in Pueblo
- Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1988
- - Minneapolis Steel & Machinery Co. of Minneapolis, Minnesota (Fabricator)
- Pueblo Bridge Co. of Pueblo, Colorado (Erector)
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 124.0 ft.
Total length: 567.7 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26833, -104.62333 (decimal degrees)
38°16'06" N, 104°37'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/532949/4235654 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northeast Pueblo
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CO PUEUNIN-0.0-COR (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 12015 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 27, 2020: Updated by Martin Johnson: added fabricator & Erector, Source information from Colorado Highways, September 1924, page 16, contrasts awarded
- December 17, 2019: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- October 4, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- September 27, 2007: Posted new photos
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Geoff Hubbs
- Martin Johnson