DSNG - Animas River High Bridge
This bridge has undergone some crazy alterations.
- Pratt deck truss bridge over Animas River on Railroad
- La Plata County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1894; Additonal tension members added 1981
- - Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad (DRGW)
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad (DSNG)
- Pinned Pratt deck truss with modifications.
Span length: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 130.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.51083, -107.78638 (decimal degrees)
37°30'39" N, 107°47'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/253722/4155190 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Electra Lake
- Inventory number
- BH 56016 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 8, 2022: Photo imported by Dave King
- April 19, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from Warren to Pratt deck.
- April 19, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- October 7, 2017: Updated by Luke: Added build date
- May 26, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- March 2, 2017: New photos from Daniel Barnes
- April 13, 2013: Added by Luke Harden