BNSF - East Plum Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over East Plum Creek and Spruce Mtn Rd on BNSF Railway
- Douglas County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 297.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21848, -104.88610 (decimal degrees)
39°13'07" N, 104°53'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/509832/4341028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 1, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- January 11, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- Geoff Hubbs
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com