BNSF - Cherry Creek Bridge
BNSF RR Bridge
view from the walking path along Cherry Creek
Photo taken by Bob Morgan in February 2009
BH Photo #154158
Through truss bridge carries 3 tracks of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad across Cherry Creek.
- Through truss bridge over Cherry Creek on Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Denver, Denver County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Riveted Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75206, -105.00600 (decimal degrees)
39°45'07" N, 105°00'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/499485/4400239 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44011 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 15, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Double-barreled"
- April 25, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 16, 2010: Updated by Bob Morgan: added truss type
- February 2, 2010: Added by Bob Morgan