Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Tee beam bridge over Big Sandy Draw on CR 302
- Chaffee County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81222, -106.07722 (decimal degrees)
38°48'44" N, 106°04'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/406521/4296427 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buena Vista East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- CO CHA302-00.75 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11784 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com