Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Tee beam bridge over a minor branch of Arkansas River on CR 105
- Chaffee County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.51417, -105.97583 (decimal degrees)
38°30'51" N, 105°58'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/414998/4263408 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Salida East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CO CHA105-00.20 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com