Riverside Drive Bridge
View from northwest
Photo taken by Roger Deschner in July 2019
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #452568
Small concrete bridge over Cave Creek, was originally on SH 72. Since SH 72 bypassed this alignment, it has been CR 103. This bridge carries a pipeline of some kind.
The shape of the concrete railings and the separate endposts, are identical to the Peaceful Valley Road Bridge, a few miles south.
This bridge is not on NBI. It may not be getting inspections. The south abutment is badly cracked, a matter of concern.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Cave Creek on Riverside Drive (current CR 103, former SH 72)
- Raymond, Boulder County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built ca 1927
- Concrete stringer on stone masonry abutments
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15461, -105.46627 (decimal degrees)
40°09'17" N, 105°27'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/460289/4445021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 20, 2019: New photos from Roger Deschner
- July 19, 2019: New photos from Roger Deschner
- Roger Deschner - rogerdeschner [at] gmail [dot] com