Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of North Fork Cimarron River on CR 28
- Baca County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 6.6 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.15139, -102.57917 (decimal degrees)
37°09'05" N, 102°34'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/714985/4114410 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Campo NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- CO BA28-28-10.2-91 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 37939 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com