Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cat Creek on Archuleta County Road 500
- Archuleta County, Colorado
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 53.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03889, -107.20056 (decimal degrees)
37°02'20" N, 107°12'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/304189/4101391 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pagosa Junction
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- CO AR500-15.8-S151 (Colorado off-system bridge number)
BH 11768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com