Old US 190

View Exhibit map

Bedico Creek Bridge (Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana)
Built 1938 on then-LA-122 (as noted on bridge marker). Route was renumbered LA-22 in 1955, and it once carried US-190 in 1950s.
Concrete tee beam bridge over Bedico Creek on LA-22
Open to traffic

Branch of Little State Canal Bridge (St. Landry Parish, Louisiana)
Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Branch of Little State Canal on Old Us 190
Derelict/abandoned

Half Moon Bayou Bridge (St. Landry Parish, Louisiana)
Built 1930
Slab bridge over Half Moon Bayou on Old US-190
Open to traffic

Selsers Creek Bridge (Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana)
Built 1938 on then-LA-122 (as noted on bridge marker). Route was renumbered LA-22 in 1955, and it once carried US-190 in 1950s.
Concrete tee beam bridge over Selsers Creek on LA-22
Open to traffic

Tangipahoa River Bridge (Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana)
Built 1939 on then state route 122 (later renumbered LA-22 in 1955). This bridge once carried US 190 when it was routed with LA 22 in the 1950s.
Steel stringer bridge over Tangipahoa River on LA-22
Open to traffic

Tangipahoa River Outflow Bridge (Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana)
Built 1939 on then state route 122 (later renumbered LA-22 in 1955). This bridge once carried US 190 when it was routed with LA 22 in the 1950s.
Concrete tee beam bridge over Drain on LA-22
Open to traffic