Old Parrots Ferry Bridge
Photo taken by Erik Hoffman in July 2015
BH Photo #341134
This bridge is normally inundated by New Melones Reservoir and is visible only on rare occasions when the water level is extremely low. As of July 4th weekend 2015, it is visible, and I do not believe it has been so since it was inundated.
- Luten arch bridge over Stanislaus River on Old Parrots Ferry Road
- Tuolumne County, California, and Calaveras County, California
- Built 1937, flooded 1980.
- - Harry Nelson
- Concrete Luten arch bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.04618, -120.44893 (decimal degrees)
38°02'46" N, 120°26'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/723854/4214011 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68353 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 23, 2015: New photos from Erik Hoffman
- November 10, 2015: New photos from Erik Hoffman
- July 10, 2015: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Updated dates
- July 7, 2015: Added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com