Deer Creek Bridge
Bridge replaced with concrete bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Deer Creek on Road 120
- Tulare County, California
- New bridge
- Built 1946, replaced unknown year
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.91236, -119.30365 (decimal degrees)
35°54'44" N, 119°18'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/292130/3976679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- CA 46C-185 (California bridge number)
BH 11700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 17, 2011: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- March 20, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Bridge replaced, added street view