Hayfork Creek Suspension Bridge
On private property.
- Wire suspension bridge over Hayfork Creek on Trail off of Pattison Peak Road
- Trinity County, California
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1974 by the Wills Brothers and rehabilitated c. 2015
- - Paul Wills and brother
- Wire/cable suspension
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 220.0 ft.
Deck width: 2.0 ft.
- Also called
- The Suspension Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.62862, -123.37108 (decimal degrees)
40°37'43" N, 123°22'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/468616/4497598 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2019: Added by Everett Watterson