Corral Creek Suspension Bridge
There is a car ford next to the bridge for vehicular traffic. You must go through private property to access this bridge. Directions: Go to Bar 717 Ranch (try Google Maps). Ask permission and directions. Past this bridge you enter private property again. No winter access.
- Wire suspension bridge over Corral Creek on Trail off of Pattison Peak Road
- Trinity County, California
- Open to pedestrians only
- Rehabilitated 2017
- Wire/cable suspension
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 2.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.63538, -123.36322 (decimal degrees)
40°38'07" N, 123°21'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/469285/4498345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86142 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2019: Added by Everett Watterson