Caltrain - San Francisquito Creek Bridge
San Francisquito Creek RR bridge
1963, Palo Alto Historical Association
Photo submitted by Craig Philpott
BH Photo #187536
Through truss on active railroad right of way.
- Through truss bridge over San Francisquito Creek on Caltrain
- Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, California, and San Mateo County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902
- - Caltrain (CALT; JPBX; PJPB)
- Commuter Rail
- Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Baltimore through truss
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Also called
- JPBX - San Francisquito Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.44725, -122.17039 (decimal degrees)
37°26'50" N, 122°10'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/573381/4144811 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Palo Alto
- 76 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 47042 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 6, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Caltrain"
- March 26, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- March 24, 2012: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added category "Active Railroad"
- March 13, 2011: New photos from Craig Philpott
- March 10, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- November 19, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com