Burleigh Murray Ranch State Park Bridge
Burleigh Murray Ranch St Park
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in April 2014
BH Photo #282446
Derelict stone arch, abandoned in place within state park.
- Stone arch bridge over Mills Creek
- San Mateo County, California
- Abandoned in place, completely overgrown with brush
- Built 1894, replacing a washed-out bridge of the same type
- - Guiseppi Martini
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 10.0 ft.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Mills Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.45472, -122.38901 (decimal degrees)
37°27'17" N, 122°23'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/554038/4145492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Half Moon Bay
- Inventory number
- BH 60666 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 20, 2014: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected location added photos
- April 14, 2014: Added by Luke Harden