Old Trails Suspension Bridge #2
Looking SSW, Old Trails Arch Bridge on right.
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #425323
This bridge is one of two pipeline suspension bridges on either side of the Old Trails Arch Pipeline Bridge on this section of the Colorado River.
Both bridges are of similar design to the Grand Tower Pipeline Bridge over the Mississippi River in Illinois, although the two bridges on the Colorado River have significantly different appearances from each other.
- Pipeline suspension bridge over Colorado River on Natural Case Pipeline
- Catfish Paradise, San Bernardino County, California, and Mohave County, Arizona
- Restricted pipeline access only
- Pipeline suspension bridge
Listed as a contributing resource to the National Old Trails Road/Historic US Route 66 Historic District
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.71489, -114.48258 (decimal degrees)
34°42'54" N, 114°28'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/730539/3844311 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80982 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 27, 2018: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- April 3, 2018: Added by Amanda
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com