Bucks Creek Powerhouse Road
Bucks Creek Powerhouse Rd
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in March 2010
BH Photo #157457
Double stack Bailey pony truss placed on new and pre-existing concrete piers from previous unknown bridge.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over North Fork Feather River on Bucks Creek Powerhouse Road
- Plumas County, California
- Open to traffic
- Double Bailey pony truss.
Total length: 212.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.91362, -121.32691 (decimal degrees)
39°54'49" N, 121°19'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/642997/4419509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1825 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 44375 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 25, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- March 7, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott