Keddie Resort Road Bridge
Keddie Resort Road
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2010
BH Photo #174209
Single lane Warren pony truss.
- Warren Pony truss bridge over Spanish Creek on Keddie Resort Road in Keddie
- Plumas County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1965, planned replacement 2013 (not yet replaced)
- Warren Pony truss with alternating verticals
Span length: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01371, -120.96475 (decimal degrees)
40°00'49" N, 120°57'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/673699/4431262 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Crescent Mills
- 3101 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 9C-34 (California bridge number)
CA 09C-34 (California bridge number)
BH 11268 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2015: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Bridge replaced
- May 21, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- August 25, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: refined design added photos