Marble Hot Springs Road Bridge
Dyson Lane Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2010
BH Photo #174016
Single lane Pratt through truss main span with half-hip Pratt pony truss approach spans.
- Through truss bridge over Little Last Chance Creek on Marble Hot Springs Rd
- Plumas County, California
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- To be repainted.
- Built 1908
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- From east to west:
-Two pin-connected, 4-panel half-hip Pratt pony truss spans
-One pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss span
-One pin-connected, 4-panel half-hip Pratt pony truss span
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 285.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Marble Lane Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.76278, -120.33647 (decimal degrees)
39°45'46" N, 120°20'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/728158/4404821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Reconnaissance Peak
- 4874 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 9C-1 (California bridge number)
CA 09C-1 (California bridge number)
BH 11263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 6, 2019: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Added category "Lally columns"
- June 11, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- May 21, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge to be repainted.
- August 24, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: refined design and added photos