- Cable-stayed bridge over Middle Fork American River on Slinger Mine Road
- Placer County, California, and El Dorado County, California
- Never built
- Planned in 1960's to replace Greenwood Bridge as part of Auburn Dam project, but never built.
- Cable-stayed bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.96213, -120.92942 (decimal degrees)
38°57'44" N, 120°55'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/679399/4314612 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68355 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 7, 2015: Added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com