- Abandoned wire suspension bridge over Rubicon River on now-abandoned portion of Rubicon Rd
- Placer County, California, and El Dorado County, California
- Derelict/abandoned and stricken by flood damage.
- Bridge was abandoned in 1965 after sustaining massive damage in the Hell Hole Dam break. A similar suspension bridge downstream was completely destroyed, as well as the Greenwood Bridge (see http://bridgehunter.com/ca/el-dorado/greenwood/).
- Wire/cable suspension bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98490, -120.69446 (decimal degrees)
38°59'06" N, 120°41'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/699694/4317629 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tunnel Hill
- Inventory number
- BH 71445 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 21, 2016: Updated by Erik Hoffman: Added category "Destroyed by flood"
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com