Partrick Road Bridge
NBI says this is a deck truss. The concrete railings make me think it's actually a deck arch, but site visit would be needed to confirm.
- Deck truss bridge over Browns Valley Creek on Partrick Road
- Napa County, California
- Open to traffic
- Built 2014
- Deck truss with timber deck
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.31359, -122.36374 (decimal degrees)
38°18'49" N, 122°21'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/555623/4240801 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 21C-136 (California bridge number)
BH 85430 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 5, 2019: New Street View added by Erik Hoffman
- Erik Hoffman - norcalroadswebsite [at] gmail [dot] com