San Antonio River Bridge
Central supports have been added at the mid-span of the trusses, thus transforming this bridge into a girder design.
- Pratt through truss bridge over San Antonio River on Nacimiento Road
- Monterey County, California
- Open to traffic
- Relocated here ca. 1940; rehabilitated 2008
- (2)6-panel, pin-connected Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 255.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Also called
- Nacimiento-Ferguson Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.98453, -121.23913 (decimal degrees)
35°59'04" N, 121°14'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/658741/3983666 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 78048 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 16, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Removed construction date, added comment of likely relocation.
- June 16, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added category "Decorative/Non-Functional Truss"
- October 21, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- August 1, 2017: Added by Craig Philpott