Feliz Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in January 2010
BH Photo #153953
Wood Pony Truss with significant emergency repair of unknown date using recycled steel stringers to support road deck.
- Wooden Warren truss bridge over Feliz Creek on CR 110
- Mendocino County, California
- Replaced by a new bridge 2010
- Built 1960
- Wood Warren pony truss with steel stringer repair installation
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- CR 110 Road bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97194, -123.14194 (decimal degrees)
38°58'19" N, 123°08'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/487703/4313672 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- CA 10C-134 (California bridge number)
BH 11127 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 3, 2013: Updated by Craig Philpott: Bridge replaced
- May 20, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- March 9, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added street view
- February 17, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected design description
- January 31, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Added photos, corrected design description