Kings River Canal Bridge
Non vehicle, non pedestrian Pratt through truss bridge carrying water flume for irrigation canal.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Kings River on Water flume canal
- Kingsburg, Kings County, California
- Open to traffic
- Two span Pratt through truss carrying water flume for irrigation canal.
Length of largest span: 121.0 ft.
Total length: 242.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.48404, -119.54794 (decimal degrees)
36°29'03" N, 119°32'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/271749/4040656 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burris Park
- 288 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45493 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 13, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott